Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I am grateful.

Okay, okay.
Shelby Mae Walker had her pictures up, so I feel behind.
It's about time I show you all what I'm grateful for (instead of just wasting all this time with words)
BUT FIRST.
Today, I am grateful for Morgan Madsen, for convincing me to run with her.
I LOVE HAVING A RUNNING BUDDY.
We ran 7 miles today. Be impressed. 


Okay, let's begin.
Day 1: Favorite Food
I know that this may be a little biased, but I crave pumpkin constantly.
Pumpkin chai tea, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin brownies, you name it.
Easily my favorite food.

Day 2: Smile
These two people, I love them so.
My papa and my Grace. These two place top positions in "favorite family members".
I love seeing my dad smile. I feel safe and at peace when I see him happy.
And Grace is the most hyper little girl I know, when I can get her to sit still for two seconds for a picture, I feel blessed. Love you two!

Day 3: Happiness
Like I said in the last post, my best childhood friend, Alyson Oka, just got married to a great guy, Newel Cusick. They are meant for each other. It was an emotional day for me, but I am so happy for her. I hope her all the happiness in the world. Good luck, Chica.

Day 4: Leaves
Have to show my appreciation for the fall season.
Even though I despise the fact that it is getting cold. And any tan that I had is quickly disappearing.
I stomp on the leaves everyday when I walk home from class.

Day 5: Morning Sky
Now, I have an explanation for this. I am rarely awake in the morning.
I have the worst habit of sleeping in. The next time I wake up on time, I am going to take the time to appreciate the morning sky.
A goal to be added to my list (refer to post "Penny on a Train Track" for goal list).


Day 6: Books
I have two favorite books. Easy. I can name them immediately when someone asks.
I would refer anyone to these two. They will change your life. Or our friendship.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment