Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shelby made me do this.

Well, I guess I'm starting a blog. But only because Shelby made me.
I feel as if I'm not creative enough to have my own blog....that may just be the humility in me speaking though.

For the month of November, I decided to do two things:
1. Write down something I'm grateful every day.
2. Take a picture of something I'm grateful for every day.
They can not be the same thing.
That means, by the end of the month, I should have proof of about 60 items I am thankful for.

I'll let you know how it turns out.
I know one thing though, I will never say I'm grateful for showers or Box Elder bugs. That's for sure.
Both of those things seem to be following me everywhere I go. It's creepy.

Happy month of Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment