Monday, November 7, 2011

Penny on a Train Track.

This is my third attempt to write this blog.
I don't know if I'm saying that to be funny or out of frustration.

My gratitude list so far is sub-par.
November 1st: I'm grateful for my legs.
November 2nd: I'm grateful for Shelby Walker.
November 3rd: I'm grateful for Chris Thile and bluegrass.
November 5th: I'm grateful for deep conditioning.

I realize I've skipped a few days, but all-in-all, I'm more grateful this month.
Thanksgiving takes second in my favorite holidays (following closely behind my first, 4th of July).
There is a sense of togetherness wherever you may be.
It's a good time of year to make goals.
I've made two.
1. No Facebook.
2. No fast food.

I ate Arby's yesterday.
I'm addicted to Twitter.

Thanks to Michael Stewart for upping my self worth this weekend by letting me beat him multiple times in ping pong. Stew, you're great. You owe me $3.00.
Thanks to Shelby Walker, for letting me sleep on her couch and for making me Eggo waffles.

My good friend, Alyson Oka got married a few weeks back. She is now Alyson Oka-Cusick.
Guess I have to find myself a new, best, unmarried friend.

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. oh i just
    love you. I'm grateful for you too Alyssa Marie Benson and I think you are a great blogger!!

    ReplyDelete